How long do you think this will last?
Hug...or choke hold?
CELEBRATE!
Jared had a fantastic year in 4th grade. When I look at his first day of school photo compared to his last day of school photo...I'm amazed at how much he's grown! He looks less than thrilled at the beginning of the year...and I think maybe someone needed a haircut! You know...I believe that was during our refusal to visit the salon phase.... He loved his teacher, and he made some great new friends. He loved math the most, but he doesn't have a "least favorite" this year.
| First Day of 4th Grade |
| Last Day of 4th Grade |
Owen loved being in the first grade. His sense of humor meant that I spoke with his teacher numerous times (though, not as often as I spoke with his Kindergarten teacher!). He's grown a ton this year and is one who DEFINITELY is happy to be on summer vacation! Owen's favorite subjects were PE and math. His least favorite school activity was Spanish.
| Owen First Day of 1st Grade |
| Owen Last Day of First Grade |
| Jared - 9 1/2 |
| Owen - 7 |
No comments:
Post a Comment