Already time for holiday shopping? I've seen Christmas trees in Macy's since...gosh...September?! Really early this year. But I suppose that now, in mid-November, it's time to think about shopping. I've been asked for my Wish List numerous times, so I posted it here. Also the kids have wish lists on Amazon if you click the buttons. :)
I shopped for the kids a bunch this week. Jared wants that Darth Vader Death Star Transformer, and I fear it'll be a hot Black Friday item. So I ordered that when I ordered Owen's Playmobil stuff from Toys R Us. I bought way too much, but I figure I'll be able to hand off some of it to those shopping for my kids who don't have internet access.
It's been a busy week! I ran my first Cub Scout meeting on Tuesday. I raced around earlier that day going to the hardware store (twice), the lumber yard, Rite Aid, and Busch's. I bought all of the essentials for the Den Totem Pole, Indian headbands, and snacks (Pilgrim cookie hats). The meeting went well - busy and a tad longer than our one hour - but the boys seemed to enjoy sanding and painting their blocks. We'll decorate them next Tuesday and display the Totem Pole at our Pack meeting at the end of the month.
Last night, Wednesday, Jared had his final swim lesson of the Fall session - and he advanced to Level III! Woo Hoo! Now I need to call and try to change his enrollment for the Late Fall session to the new class.
I swam every morning this week, too! If I get there by 5:50 am, then I can avoid the Water Aerobics gang who arrives at 6:30. They have trouble staying in their own space, and their music is REALLY annoying!
Next week is Thanksgiving already - I'd better decide what I'm making - I think my assignment is jello and bread for sandwiches. Off to find Red Hots for the jello!
No comments:
Post a Comment