Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Countdown Begins

Wow! Four weeks until Christmas! In four weeks, it'll be over. :(

I've been getting packages left and right. The UPS man just rang my doorbell delivering yet another box. I believe this one is from the Gap and contains...Jared's snowpants! They finally got snowpants in so I snapped them up - NOT on sale. Grr. At least I had a coupon and got free shipping!

Jared's first night in Level III swimming was awesome. He looked so LITTLE swimming back and forth across the whole length of the pool! And he jumped from the diving board into the deep water and swam to the side - with NO lifejacket! First time ever! Holy cow.

Tonight he'll receive his Bobcat badge at the Pack meeting. He turned in a big Timeline project in school yesterday, and he has spelling tests every week. It's amazing to me how he's grown to this little person all of a sudden - he has friends (that he calls!), his own little social "group" at school, activities, etc. He's almost six-and-a-half....

Speaking of activities...I need to get that boy some indoor soccer shoes before the games start in 2 weeks.

No comments: