I'm just dragging today! I was sick all weekend - boo! I forced myself to run errands on Saturday because it was my last weekend before school. (I'll be in Coronado next week and Romeo for Labor Day weekend) The boys and I vacuumed out the TrailBlazer, washed the insides of the windows and wiped down the dash/doors/etc, ran through the car wash. Then we headed up to Sears Essentials, Target, Michael's, and Staples for school supplies.
Why so many trips for school supplies? Because none of these stores carried a cute pencil box! I remember having cute cardboard pencil boxes - Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, etc. All they have now are these lame plastic ones - and 75% of them are pink or purple! So we found some plain white cigar boxes at Michael's and picked out some stickers and made our own cute pencil boxes - Pirates for Jared and Baseball/Jeeps for Owen.
I need to get some coffee before I pass out.
1 comment:
You and Sarah are both sick. She came home last night and stayed home today because she wasn't feeling well. Must be the post-engagement crud. She is working from here today. The weather doesn't help either.
Post a Comment