Monday, August 20, 2007

Maybe I was delirious?

(Three posts in one day?!)

I had the freakiest dream last night. I've been having trouble sleeping, so I was on the couch in the living room tossing and turning. I finally fell asleep and was dreaming that I was on my trip to CA.

I was going to visit Uncle Vinit and Aunt Tana (Brian's aunt & uncle). So Uncle Vinit picks me up - in a giant airplane (think military air craft - like in those fly-overs on 4th of July). But we didn't fly back to their house...we drove...in the airplane.

On a small 2-lane highway. And the whole way there, there were great big snakes sunning themselves in the road. And Uncle Vinit was steering back and forth to run over the snakes and lop off their heads.

I woke up all skeeved out about all the snakes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like too much cold medicine to me!

Unknown said...

Have any more??