Wow...it's cold! I'd like a dose of 40 degrees, please! It's been sub-freezing for weeks!
The boys and I had a blast at the movies with Holly and Amy and their kids. But for going to the "cheap" movie...I sure spent a lot of cash! The movie was only $1, but the snacks ran me $22! The kids enjoyed "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" quite a bit. I laughed out loud a few times, but it was pretty silly. I'm more excited to take them to see Princess and the Frog next week!
My grand plans for tackling the guest room didn't go over so well, but I got a lot packed up and ready to go. I need to get together with Kristy to transfer to her the two HUGE bags of clothes and box of shoes for Jack-Jack. Then a trip to Salvation Army with a bag to donate, and a trip downstairs with the bins of 7/8 clothes to put away for Owen, and I'll be good. Wow...that still sounds like a lot.
Happy Monday, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment