Friday, January 30, 2009

the stomach flu

I hate the stomach flu. Just saying it gives me the creeps. I heard yesterday that over 110 kids were out of school with the stomach flu - at Jared's school. Great. He came home looking a little pale and, by 6:30, was throwing up. He was up and down all night but spent most of the night on the bathroom floor. So far, Owen just has a sore throat and Brian and I feel fine. They reported on Fox 2 this morning that over 130 kids and 7 teachers were out; and the school had called in a crew to disinfect the building.

I'm hibernating.

1 comment:

EJ's Mama said...

It's attacking my work as well. Facilities emailed everyone to remind us to wash our hands, use hand sanitizer and stay home if we feel ill. I really do not want the puking disease!