Yikes! Another birthday? What's happening?
Yes, I had another birthday yesterday. It ended up being a nice day. I got the kids off to school and went into the office (second time in 2009). Holly had suggested lunch, so we headed over to the restaurant FKA Tres Amigos. I got my favorite, beef & cheese enchiladas. Yummy.
It was a little eerie walking into the restaurant at noon and finding it was dead silent. Everyone was watching the Inaurural events on TV.
After work and picking the kids up from school/swim, we all headed up to Brighton for dinner. I gave the kids a few choices and they picked IHOP. Not MY first choice, but with a 4 1/2 and 7 1/2 year old, it worked. I had peach cobbler pancakes - highly recommended.
On the new president...whatever, thanks a lot, America. Happy Birthday to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment