Monday, May 19, 2008

ok...ok...OK!

OK, the blog is dying a slow and painful death. I'll try harder...now that May is almost over. Well, to me it's almost over - we leave in 3 days for Florida and Hilton Head!

You all can thank Eileen for motivating me to post. I'd say that she shamed me into it, but that wouldn't be true. I just can't let her beat me with three posts in a row! :)

I've been trying to figure out how to pack a family of four for a ten-day vacation. Two large suitcases? Four small ones? I mean, we only have to get them from the drop-off to the airline counter, then Disney takes over. And then pick them up off the conveyor and get them into the in-laws' car. Not too bad.

And how much do we *really* need? Clean shorts every day? Every other day? For the kids? How much sunscreen should we have for the four of us for that long? How many swimsuits each?

And do we pack snacks for the plane...Disney...the ride to Hilton Head...the wedding? That's a LOT of snacks!

And of course it's all hitting the fan at work this week. Egads I should be working instead of saying HI to ... Dena...Dad...Mom.... Maybe Eileen if she reads my comments and stops by. Not that I'd EVER know because NONE of you ever leaves comments (OK, Dena, you often leave me fun little gems - thanks).

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey, don't forget me! I still lurk around here (ha ha):) When do the boys get out of school? We have two more weeks (dog gone snow days!)

So much going on around here we need to catch up some time.....