Friday, March 7, 2008

Four??!!

Owen will be four on Monday...four...four?! When did he get so big?!

He's running around here today playing with legos - not the little duplos, he's all about the regular legos. He has a fire station made of legos and he just adores it. He builds houses for the fire fighters to fight fires in and makes them space ships to tour the living/family rooms.

He came into our bed to snuggle last night for the first time in weeks. As crowded as it gets, I loved having him all snuggly and sleepy with us.

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I went on my weekend scrapbooking trip and got 58 pages done in my 2005 album - gulp. I'm so far behind. The kids had fun with Daddy and Grandma & Grandpa L.

Jared had cub scouts and swimming this week. I thought that swimming was done, but we have 2 more weeks. He's getting so good at his freestyle and back strokes - and diving off the diving board! We'll take a break from swimming once this session ends since I told him that he could play soccer and baseball this spring. Those two plus Cub Scouts would put me over the edge.

I need to rent a car for the drive to Hilton Head, but it's so confusing. I think that I can rent one at our hotel in Disney, but I wonder if it's more $$$ to return it to the airport, then. Hmmmmm.... I need to get on that.

No comments: