I'm only a *few* days late....
The sickies in our house are finally recovered - I think. Jared looked a little worn out this morning, but that may have been the early wake-up call after two lazy weeks. My 5:30 AM alarm was painful - but it felt great to get back in the pool after almost THREE weeks of nothing! OMG! I was sick, then it was Christmas, then Owen was sick, then Brian, then me, then I was recovering, then we had stuff to do after being house-bound for two weeks! Eek! At least having the stomach flu, I didn't backslide any on weightloss! :)
So school started today without Owen. :( Poor kid's eczema is just awful right now, so he spent the day with Brooke and we made a noon trip to the pediatrician. He gave us a mild steroid to try to calm things down. He did say that it looks more like a contact dermatitis and that he should be wearing long sleeves & pants - that it looks almost like rugburn. Makes sense - the kid has been crawling around in various costumes, halves of pj's, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment