Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ugh

I feel like barfing. Blah. Not sure why - but my stomach's upset. Ick.

It's FREEZING! What's the deal with the wind?! I told the kids that they didn't need snowpants at the bus stop, but it might've helped keep them warm! Holy moly! I need to get myself a hat and mittens!

Tonight is Jared's Parent-Teacher Conference. I can't wait! Brian has a meeting, so I have the girl who used to live next door coming over to babysit. She's 13, so she should be fine with them for an hour - but change is always sucky.

Big weekend plans...picking up the Scout Popcorn, Castaway Cafe with Stacy & her girls, and getting out our Christmas decorations! I need to get the advent calendar out today and get that set up.

Back to the grind....

1 comment:

dena said...

You need to get your blog setup so that I can log in using something other than the google account. I always get frustrated because I forget the passwords, and can't get in.