Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday Madness

I seem to keep posting on Wednesdays....

I'm sipping on my fat-free latte because it's finally cold enough for coffee on a regular basis. But 40 degrees - after 90+ two days ago?!

I got up early again today and did my treadmill workout. It's soo much slower than swimming!!! But I guess it is 45 minutes instead of the 30 minutes of swimming that I did yesterday. I skipped the pool today b/c the cross country team works out there on Wed - not interested in sharing the pool with 30 16-year-olds nor in dealing with the crowded/wet locker room. Blech. I do like having the pool right across the street and plan to take advantage of that as much as possible.

My abs are sore today - I did mostly the "hard" versions of the exercises in my pilates DVD last night and OW. Though, I thought I'd be more sore today from swimming, but I'm surprisingly not. It'll hit me tomorrow!

Cub Scouts was fun last night. Tammy had the boys paint with cut up veggies (you know, the star in the apple and all) to make placemats. Then they made necklaces out of strung up noodles & beads, made salsa for snack, and made plastic bag greenhouses with popcorn kernels. I really need to work on my ideas for next month's Indian theme! Anyone???

Tonight, Jared has swim lessons.

Owen had pictures today and he looked so cute in his little blue polo! I debated what to have him wear - the brown/light blue striped polo or the solid light blue one. Well, the background was set up yesterday and it's a textured brown, so I opted for solid blue with jeans. So cute! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

This week is busy. Tomorrow night is soccer - 5:30 practice for Owen and 6:00 WAZA training for Jared. But the Light of the World Curriculum Night is at 7:00, so Brian's going to meet me at the soccer field by 6:30 so that I can get to the preschool for that.

Then I have scrapbooking on Saturday - all day 9:00 - 9:00. I need to get my stuff out and organized so that I can pound out some pages! I want to finish Jared's Kindergarten pages in his school album. We're supposed to go on a Fall Color Hike on Sunday for Cub Scouts, but it's the association meeting and I'm not sure that Owen can make a 3-hour hike. We'll have to see about that one - depends on the weather, too. :)

No comments: