Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Lunch

More lunch pictures - what can I say - I'm obsessed! Jared's snack of red peppers and string cheese on the left. Then my snacks for the work day - cut up fruit & veggies. Then Owen's lunch for preschool - cheez-its, pretzels, & koala cookies; cut up melon, cheese stick & 2 grape tomatoes & 2 cucumber teddy bears; and a jello cup.

Packing lunches is such a pain in the tush. I love doing these, but they're time consuming! I need more ideas for protein for Owen, too. I'm thinking of ham cubes or maybe turkey rolls. He did love the salami rolls the other day - hmmm.

Cub Scouts tonight - Brian's taking both boys to the first den meeting. They're decorating cookies and learning the hand shake, motto, and something else that escapes me. Hopefully Owen behaves himself!

Work is busy busy busy, so I need to actually get to it. Data quality reports...here I am!!!

No comments: