Tuesdays are supposed to be relatively relaxing. But HCSC threw a wrench in my carefully planned week by adding an extra practice for Owen's Lil Strikers. Grr. So I need to take him to soccer at 5:30 and get Jared to the Cub Scouts Pumpkin Carving by 7. Oh, and feed everyone. Sounds like a sandwich night!
I started swimming across the street at the community ed pool a few mornings a week. It's a nice change from the treadmill. I love that it's right across the street - I can drive there in like 2 minutes. Everyone told me how cold that pool always is, but I've found that it's reasonable warm. Ask me again in February!
I think my plan now is to swim 2-3 mornings (it's hard to schedule because Wednesdays the cross country team works out in the pool - very crowded; and Thursdays I can't leave the house until 6:00 on the nose because Brian's on-call). So if I swim say Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays, then I can do my treadmill workout on Wednesdays and Thursdays and the weekend. I seem to slack off on the weekends - rarely do I actually get in the treadmill and weights/Pilates. I'm lucky to do one each day.
Owen had his turn to bring snack yesterday. He was assigned afternoon snack, so he brought a big box of rice krispie treats (no nuts allowed in his class). Being the snack kid also means that he got to do the weather at circle time and do a show-and-tell. They requested no toys for show-and-tell - yikes! We remembered Sunday night, so he had to make due with a Hamburg fire helmet - I'm not sure if it was Brian's or not - anyone? Anyways, he loved taking it with him to school.
I need to get a move on and check on my scripts - Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
the helment should have been from ann arbor
except that one isn't daddy's...
Post a Comment