Cheesy smile, but it was really bright with the sun setting here. Our pack doesn't require that they purchase uniform pants - so shorts were fine. I realized after we got in that his kerchief is wrong here - it goes UNDER the shirt collar.
Back in the day when I was a Cub Scout we were not allowed to wear jeans so your budget is fortunate. There is a way to tie the end of the kerchief so that it is not a choking hazard. I hope they emphasized that. I was in Pack 411 Den 7 in 1957. Grandpa
2 comments:
Ahhh, the uniform! Thank goodness he got to wear the jeans. ;) I would have had no clue how to tie the scarf thingy.
Back in the day when I was a Cub Scout we were not allowed to wear jeans so your budget is fortunate. There is a way to tie the end of the kerchief so that it is not a choking hazard. I hope they emphasized that. I was in Pack 411 Den 7 in 1957.
Grandpa
Post a Comment