
I saw this cartoon and couldn't resist - it just sums up my morning perfectly. I had a hard time getting going today.
It's been a slow week - busy at work, Jared was at Grammie Camp, Owen is a pistol....
I need to get Jared outside on his bike again - it's been almost a week since he rode. Maybe his friends will be around this afternoon - I love that he's old enough to just go across the street to ask someone to come out to play. And that the little boys down the street just come knocking on the door. :)
School starts in 3 weeks. We still don't have teacher assignments or supply lists for Country - that bugs me - especially since it was all on sale weeks ago. I stocked up on the basics, but I'm sure we'll get some random request for something I didn't think of!
Dinner Tonight: I'm thinking hot dogs, corn on the cob, and cantaloupe. :)
1 comment:
Once you learn how to ride a bike you never forget, however practice makes perfect.
Post a Comment