Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rain...rain...go away

Blah - day 3 of hot, humid, cloudy, and RAIN! I shouldn't complain, we really needed it after the dry (but beautiful!) July.

I spent last night uploading pictures. I'm really behind, but good grief! I took over 350 pictures in July! And that doesn't include the Air Show!!! I cut them down, but still loaded 300! I need to go through and edit again - no way can I scrap that many!

I'm also getting pictures ordered/printed for Jared's Kindergarten pages in his School Album. I figure First Grade starts in a month, I should get moving!

The boys are sleeping over at Brooke's tonight - hooray! I think I'll do the Back-to-School clothes shopping - it's 10% Tuesday at Gap! Anyone up for some shopping?

A chat with Owen:

Mommie: (knocking lightly on O's head) "what's in here?"
Owen: (giggling) "worms"
M: (laughs) "no...what's inside your head?"
O: "what?"
M: "brains! Your brain is in there!"
O: "with the worms!"

No comments: