The "stuff" that makes it all so fun.
The boys and I came home last night to a garage door that wouldn't raise. Luckily, we have two garage doors so we were able to get into the house. Upon investigation, the one that wouldn't raise was seriously broken - the big bar that the door opener rides on (?!) that's supposed to be horizintal - it was hanging from the opener at about a 30 degree angle.
Brian was working late, so I called the neighbor to see if he could assist. Brian's been working late getting ready for his huge intake meeting this week and I knew that he'd be crosser than a bear if he came home to this nonsense. Mark came over (with pizza!) and fixed the door. Whew!
Have you ever watched that Ice Road Truckers show on The History Channel? It's not my first choice, but it's certainly better than TH tournaments or the Orange County Choppers building motorcycles! We watched the latest episode last night (it's on so stinkin' late!). When we went upstairs afterward, we found two little monkeys in (not jumping on) our bed watching cartoons!!! At 11 pm!! Little stinkers!
Tonight we're meeting up with one of Jared's buddies (also at day camp this week) and her mom and brother. Both of us have husbands traveling this week, so why cook when there's good food and fun to be had?!
3 comments:
What is it with these kids who like to stay up late? Ethan stayed up until 12 last night, and slept until 11:10 thie morning.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was getting ready to post a message asking you to share your link. I've saved you to my favorites now.
I need to get my blogroll going again, but I forgot my login/password info.
Is blogroll an easy way to track the ones that you visit? I need that! I keep forgetting to put Christine into my favorites.
I don't understand this staying up late stuff either. I can't keep my eyes open past 10:15, nor do I want to.
Post a Comment