School starts in six weeks! I guess it's technically 5 weeks and 6 days, but the first full day is in exactly six weeks.
First grade? Jared is so excited. He's excited to have lunch in the cafeteria and maybe even buy lunch (I'm sure that we'll do that MORE than a few times as I scramble to make his lunch each morning). He misses seeing his friends every day - even the neighbor kids just across the street or down a few houses! Everyone is so busy!
And Owen will go all day to preschool this year. He gets excited every time we pass LOTWA. He gets all pumped up "there's my school!" He will have to bring a lunch every day, so I guess I'll be packing at least one bag every day!
It's weird having Jared gone so much this summer. He was at Grandma L's all last week, and he left with Grammie and Grandpa B on Tuesday. He loves to be on the GO, so spending time with Grammie is good - he was all excited yesterday to tell me about their day - "we ran errands - we went to Hiller's, and CVS, and then to the bank!" Top the day off with a trip out to Crate & Barrel at Somerset and he was a happy guy.
Brian has a meeting tonight, so I'm trying to think of something fun for he and I to do together. I had originally planned on either the water skiing show in Whitmore Lake or the Hootin' In The Park in Pinckney, but it looks like rain. Maybe we'll just head up to Brighton to the McD's with the playground - he'll be beside himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment