So I've gotten some flak about the title of the blog. I'm the mommie - one mommie is in love. So my apostrophe is right!
I am in love - I'm in love with those two little munchkins called Jared and Owen. I'm in love with their daddy. (Daddy doesn't get the special "ie" ending)
Those little boys are just scrumptious - I could eat them up! They weren't interested in bedtime last night. Could it be the Mountain Dew with the late dinner at DQ? Possibly.... They were just being silly and wanted to snuggle in our bed. How do you say no to those two little cuties, fresh from the tub, begging to snuggle?!
I will be adding some pictures and other fun stuff as I figure out this site - in my spare time, right?
I started a system this year as many know. I have a schedule of when I do specific things - stuff around the house. Today is washing the sheets. So Owen was peeved that I was stripping his bed this morning - "why are you taking my sheets?!" I explained that I was washing them to keep his bed nice and clean and he seemed OK with that. He's so used to me stripping his bed in anger after he's wet it yet AGAIN that he was confused. I'm so proud of him - he's been dry for 8 night straight now!
1 comment:
I must commend Owen for staying dry for eight nights! This is awesome--keep up the good work O-dude!
Post a Comment