This has been a long and busy week! Even with no kids around! I'm glad that Barb is coming back on Monday!
I can't wait to see Jared tonight - a week is an awfully long time. He sounds like he's been having a blast at Grandma's house. He had a sleepover at his cousins' house yesterday. We'll pick up Owen on our way out there tonight.
Harry Potter was very good. We met at Panera and got a chance to hang out together (which NEVER happens). Afterwards we decided that we'll do this for the next 2 movies also. I can't believe how expensive going to the movies has gotten! Adult tickets were $8.50 and a popcorn and icee were $8!! Sheesh!
I'm really irritated that I had to replace my new work sandals already. The bottoms just totally fell apart - I can see right into the middle and I can totally see why they broke - there is nothing to them! I found a cute pair on sale today that I like OK, but not as much. Oh well, sandals weather is quickly coming to an end. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment