It's mind boggling how busy things can get! I mean, it's summer vacation - what happened to just lounging on the patio with a book while the kids run in the sprinkler? HA!
This week my boss left for an 11 day vacation to Europe, which doubles my juggling act at work. Luckily, our major huge project went out the door last month - but it's even more juggling because we've now taken on additional client work.
Brian's busy fire department weeks are coming up - meetings two nights and on-call one night - why do they cram it all into the last two weeks of the month? Jared is headed to Grandma Camp next week. Maybe I can fanagle a sleepover for Owen so that I can go see Harry Potter!
I'm not sure why I'm on the computer - I should be working, but my VPN connection conked and I'm waiting to hear back from the ISS guys. The house is a disaster, we have no groceries, my nails need filled, and I'm still in my PJ's!!! Time to get moving!
1 comment:
Hello...greetings from Louisville! Love your site, it is refreshing to see PINK! Nice to be able to catch up with you guys. We are looking to come up in October for a Michigan game, we should make it a family thing..what do you think? Drop me a line...
Take care and hugs to all.
Angie
Post a Comment